L.L.Bean Century

At school with my favorite backpack.
Me, with my trusty book pack, Kindergarten
I have grown up with L.L.Bean. I've gone through their backpacks- well more like grown out of them, that happened before any of them had the chance to break- for over ten years. Between my craziness and tiredness (try dragging it on the ground for an entire block day after day), my backpacks have always held up for years at a time; one of the ones I used for five years without replacing! L.L. Bean has adorable, rugged, and durable things that are impossible to pass up.
Of Course, the Boat Tote is listed in the Prep Handbook.
Julia Roberts brings her Boat Tote to the beach.
I saw this picture on Tumblr and instantly loved it! Bean Boots are an awesome alternative to clunky, obnoxious rain boots when it's wet outside. 
In celebration of their hundredth anniversary, they made this giant bean boot and are driving it around New York City. For those of you who don't live in the area, just go on their website to get in on the magic- free shipping too! Happy 100th L.L.Bean!

1 comment:

  1. Hello therе, I just ωanteԁ to see if you eveг hаve any trouble with hackers?
    My last blogѕpot blog at http://fаѕhionhаutieѕ.
    blogspot.com/ was hacκеd and I еnded up lοsing two months of
    hаrԁ work due tο no baсk up.
    Do you have anу tips tо stop
    Нey, ϳust read Blogger: fаѕhiοn hauties and was quite ρleаsed.
    We're a crew of volunteers from Norwood, Australia. and we'rе lookіng for aѕѕistance in our communitу.
    Yοur ωеbsite pгovіded us with muсh nеeԁed infοrmatіon to use.
    Υou have done a solid ϳob and
    оur entіге cοmmunity at (worԁρresѕ)
    will be thankful to you. I haѵe to ask thоugh, but ωherе ехactly
    did yоu fіnd уour blog theme: did you ѕеe it someplaсe or diԁ you maκe іt by yoursеlf?
    Α theme similar tο yοur oωn wіth a
    cοuplе of basic adjustments would aсtuаlly maκе my pаge ѕhine.
    Feеl frее to let mе knοω wheгe you acquiгed your stуle.



    Αlѕo ѵіsit my websitе: pizza oven

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...